welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
8:21 PM
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Hi ppl, Im taking a break after listening to a one hr online lect which I took very long to finish listening.. Damm sian.. Dunno why I feel so stressed everyday! argh this is sickening man!
And the more sickening thing is that I ate alot of tim tams again!!!!! OMG la.. My housemate , Nicholas and I saw that it was on promo and we bought a few back and within 2 days, we finished our tim tams! Horrible man.. I can feel my tummy growwwwwwwwwww! haha... So sinful la but it's so nice! haha.. I need to get a weighing machine soon man...
And ya! I might be moving into a bigger room over this weekend! I always wanted to move to a bigger room coz my current room is damm small.. But Im having second thoughts now coz Im really forgetful and I always leave my keys in my room and ya so I always ended up locking myself out of my room! Yesterday was the 3rd time I actually locked myself out!
The 1st time all of my friends were in my house and everybody help me to break into my room! haha.. It was quite fun actually.. My friend posted the break-in photos in FB, take a look when you are free!
The 2nd time when I lock myself was jus like 2 days ago. Yupp I went to brush my teeth in the morning and I locked my door without taking my keys again! Argh.. then I went upstairs to find Nicholas with my face towel and stuff. I look so "lang-bei" can but Lucky I was already in my tshirt and jeans otherwise I would have to wear my pyjamas to sch..But I still look quite horrible with a pair of slightly oversized free red slippers which I got for buying my shampoo and the oversize jacket that Nic lend me. Then when we came back from school, Nic called the landlord telling him that I locked myself out. Before the landlord came, my friend, Andrew managed to break into my room by climbing through the window.. haha.. I msg my landlord immediately telling him not to come but awhile later he pops up in his office.. I was so paiseh can and I acted as nothing happened.
And yaaaa there comes the 3rd time.......which is yesterday! damm horrible.. I decided that I shall not bother my friends again and I decided to climb through the window myself. While I was climbing halfway, I was caught by my housemate Nicholas and he scolded me..I know that he is being kind but my 1st thought was like what the hell.. He ask me to promise him that I wont climb again but I didn coz I know I might have to do it again! opps.. Yewwww and another housemate, Peter saw it too and he gave me a lanyard for me to hook my keys.Ya anyway OMG la, I dunno Y am I so careless man!! haiz........
anything you want to put here. updates, notices, disclaimers.
it's really up to you. a short message, a favourite quote, or a special shoutout. something like...
SEVERUS SNAPE ROCKS!
get the idea? have fun!
♥ DancingSheep