welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
5:12 PM
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Haha! ya this will be my direct complain line!!!!!!!! Anyway I will really try. Even I cant get the desired results at the end, at least this time I really tried. In the past, I always heck care coz Im afraid that I cant achieve what I want even if I tried. That thought of failing after trying hard really pull me back. But ya I sorted it out, thats what life is man.. Im am trying now although I take a long time to study, but Im really glad that at least Im trying. This is really the first time Im really making the effort to study man. The time really past fast over here. After school, it will be time to go home and cook lunch, after cooking and washing up, it's like going to be dinner time soon. Im starting to avoid cooking already man. It such a waste of time cleaning up and stuff. After clearing up I will be damm tired and I will start to stone while I study.. arghhhh... Though its very frustrating but ya I will still tryyyyyyy!
Enough of the studying part! Guess what I saw yesterday. I was doing my logbook for my practical in my room and I smell something burning. At first I thought it was my heater and I went to off it asap and my first thought was: GG I spoil my housemate's heater! then suddenly my housemate came and knock on my door and he told me there was a fire! For that instance I thought our building was on fire coz of the smell. But luckily its not my building that caught a fire..thank god.. The pizza restaurant which is just right behind my building was on fire and the fire was quite bad man, it really burnt both levels of the restaurant. I wore my fbt shorts down with my housemates and we went out to be kpo..haha.. It was like damm cold and my legs were frozen man. This is really the 1st time I saw a fire and it's like burning just right beside my house! I know it sounds saddist to be so excited about a fire but ya haha my 1st time seeing such a scene. It was such an exaggerated suitation can, there were 12 fire engines there to put out the fire. I dont have much of the scene photos in my cam. will upload more when my friend send it to me..haha..
anything you want to put here. updates, notices, disclaimers.
it's really up to you. a short message, a favourite quote, or a special shoutout. something like...
SEVERUS SNAPE ROCKS!
get the idea? have fun!
♥ DancingSheep