welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
6:18 PM
Thursday, August 13, 2009
H
ey girls! I blogging now! Sorry ya. I promised you all that I would blog once I get here but I took so long... Im starring at the com blankly. I really dont have the habit of writing stuff! Esp. my thoughts and feelingsss........... I really wonder how you girls sit down and present your thought of the day. I will try my best to write and update the blog ya..I think I won't be able to communicate with you all much in msn coz Im really busy with my work. Time really flies over here. I have been here for almost a month and yet Im still not sure of my surroundings and I felt that I have not done much. If I don't go to sch with my friends, I will get lost.. how stupid... Haix.. It's just the week 3 of the entire semester and I am so stressed bout my sch work. I really feeeel damm stupid over here man. It takes me a couple of hours to just read through one set of lecture notes. I really doubt my decision about coming to UniMelb. I really felt maybe I shouldnt take science. I mean it's too late for regrets now and I know I shouldnt be saying such things at this point of time but I just cant help it. Btw dont worry bout me ya.. you all know that I just love to complain.. I will be alright after I say it out =)
I dunno why I cant get my engine started! I just dont have the momentum. I really tried studying, but I always take a long time to study just one set of notes and worst still I really cant remember anything AT ALL! This is really bad man... When Im stressed I will start to binge and I really ate alot during this 3 weeks.. ARGH!!!!!!!!! This is really horrible man!!! And ya, I haven been watching any kind of drama online at all! Not downloading any new songs at all too.. If you have any nice songs send to me k!=) I think I am really stressing myself up for nothing man.. Haix... I slept for only 4hrs yesterday to do my logbook. Really exhausted now so I decided to give myself a break today and at the same time, start blogging.. =)
Sorry to post such emo post as my 1st post! My housemate jus came to knock on my door and ask me to cook.. Got to prepare my dinner now le.. Guess I will stop here first.
To be continued.........................................
anything you want to put here. updates, notices, disclaimers.
it's really up to you. a short message, a favourite quote, or a special shoutout. something like...
SEVERUS SNAPE ROCKS!
get the idea? have fun!
♥ DancingSheep